Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Mood of a Photograph

Hi there! Firstly, I would like to wish all readers a Happy Chinese New Year in advance! Next, I would like to state that I am writing this blog post to show you all the mood of a photograph and explain it.
The mood I am supposed to depict or portray is a fearful mood. I am going to use that picture to explain the mood in an indirect manner. Here is the picture:
This picture depicts a tornado and lightning. It can show that fearful mood since both tornado and lightning are natural disasters feared by many and may cause deaths, thus, making the mood fearful. Another point about this fearful mood is that a tornado and lightning is occurring at the exact same moment, which is quite coincidental. If both are occurring at the same time, it means that there is sort of a natural phenomenon occurring. This intensifies the fearful mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment